Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pieces

"Nothing ends nicely, that's why it ends."- Tom Cruise



We hit the Wall at the crossroad…
There wasn’t even a path for us to choose…
Our worlds had to clash,
They had to crash!

At their highest speed, they travelled…
Revolving and Rolling,
Panting and Drooling,
Living the fantasy of merging into one…
The fantasy of uniting,
Smoothly uniting…

But just when they were about to…
They had to clash
They had to crash
They had to break, shatter, and smash!

As a piece on that barren ground,I cry….
I cry as I look for my other parts,And I wonder….
I wonder if I'll find a piece of you to touch,
To talk to,To ask… why?

We were so keen on our physical union,
On our shallow ecstasy,
On our sensual thoughts,
That when we were about to taste that dream…
To touch it and feel it,
To live it and grow within it,
We…..
became pieces, shattered pieces, scattered pieces!

Is that the injustice of fate?
Or is that just our well-deserved end?
To think about it…
We did get our thrust,
We did get our rush,Only that…
It wasn’t pleasingly rapturous
It was painfully crude…

That of a smacking reality,
Of a battering truth,
Of a raging power (above all the so-called mightiness of our worlds)…
That of a roaring, stern, tough Wall…
Crushing our corps back to their spiritual cores,
Redefining togetherness as a marriage of souls

No comments:

Post a Comment