Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hurricane

"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to
replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies
of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing."-Anais Nib


Your life was calm and concrete
Until I swept you off your feet
Sucked you into a territory unknown
A strong tropical cyclone

Begining from the month of June
I wrecked it all like a Typhoon
When I said I'll see you tonight
That moment it all ignite

Flooded your eyes with tears
days and months can now turn into years
Clouds becoming dark and grey
Taking your happiness away
Like a hurricane
My damage was insane

Bystanders feel your pain
Try to shelter you from all my rains
But you hold on with bare hands
As the dark heavy waters destroy our lands

Caught in my mudslides
The hurt is deep deep inside
Wind blowing strong and tough
Wondering how many more huffs
Can your heart really take?

Now you're putting your life back together
Hoping for a change in weather
Because you deserve so much better
Just pick up the pieces of what remain
From the aftermath of my hurricane

I'm just a natural disaster
Waiting to erupt
Everything I came through
Soon becomes dust
I am a hurricane
My damage was insane

No comments:

Post a Comment